If you’re saying… “I’m having a hard time trying to sell my house fast in Hollywood“… Being in a place where things go slow and you see others sell their house fast in Hollywood while yours is still on the market means you ‘re in the perfect place.
Selling a home can take months or even years…So what do you do if you have to sell your home in less than 30 days? It happens to the best of us. Maybe an elderly family member needs to be taken care of, a new job opportunity or you are simply going into foreclosure. Either way there are options…
Take a look at these house selling tips that will get your Hollywood property sold.
[NOTE: Very important – think of looking for a qualified investor like Now Home Buyers if you need to sell fast and selling for cash is one of your options.]
Sell My House Fast in Hollywood, FL – Your Options
The financial market is becoming cloudier lately. Lending program requirements are switched almost without notice for the average purchaser, while the hopes you had to “sell my house fast in Hollywood FL” are down the drain.
Since you are aware anyone can “write a cash offer”, even if the money they have is borrowed, in order to make the purchase, you do realize that going through a real estate agent and having the rules changed in the middle of the game could mean no funds for your buyer and you’re back to square one. Increased holding costs, more home views, more everything except selling your house fast.
One way of avoiding a buyer who cancels at the last minute because of Bank approvals, is to sell your house to a local investment firm, like ours.
We have our own cash as well as access to multiple lines of credit with public and private lenders that are secured by other assets.
What does this mean for you? You don’t have to wait for a bank to approve a loan, so we can close quickly. You can sell your house and get your cash fast.
However, make sure to do your research, because this option requires you to deal with a qualified local investor. They will make proof instantly of their credit history and honesty, through bank references and previous, verifiable reviews.
Qualified investors will have no problem providing you access to bankers and references who can verify the investor’s ability to close on the loan.
If you accept a cash offer with an escrow deposit, you may be entitled to the entire deposit if the new buyer can not close on the purchase within the set terms.
But how do you get cash offers fast?
You can get a fair cash offer from us actually today. We’re buying properties in the Sunrise FL area, which we’re local to… and we buy South Florida homes … then we either hold them as rentals for ourselves… or we’ll repair / remodel the house if it needs it and sell it to someone who loves the house.
If your local South Florida property qualifies, we can buy your house fast.
Our process is simple…
Our process for buying homes fast in Hollywood is easy. Fill out our Form or give us a call (954)634-5755. Then we can go over your particular situation and walk you through the entire home selling process. Now because we pay CASH, we can give you a guaranteed closing date. You choose it and it will happen. Don’t fix your home, don’t evict tenants.
Just fill out the form or pick up the phone and call us anytime at (954) 634-5755
We’ll never charge any fees. There’s no obligation to sell, so fill out the form to find out how much cash you could be making by selling your ugly home to us.
Things you “Can Control” vs. Things you “Can’t Control”
If you are trying to sell your house fast you have to keep in mind that the speed you sell your home is dependent on many factors some withing your control and some out of your control. Things you can’t control are the strength of your local economy, the inventory of homes in Hollywood or the market demand (Supply vs. Demand) or employment or income growth.
Now to the thing’s that you “Can Control” If you are asking yourself “How can I Sell My House Fast in Hollywood FL myself”?
Here are some tips to help speed along the process:
- Price your house to sell – Aside from deeply discounting your home putting it at the correct price is the #1 control you have for speed. For easy to understand reasons we all seem to value our homes above market value. You need to be realistic. And unless you have the nicest house in the neighborhood don’t expect to get the top price. Don’t ask for too much, do your own research via your local county property appraiser for Broward county it’s http://www.bcpa.net/
- Clean your House from Top to Bottom – When people come to look at your home they are trying to picture themselves living there and no one wants to live in a nasty home.
- Make the BIG improvements – If you would like to get a 2017 price for your home you need to have a home updated to the 2017 standards. New Kitchens, bathrooms, seamless tile throughout, wood floors in the bedrooms, new appliances, light fixtures and storm windows.
- Make the small improvements – A fresh coat of paint on the inside and outside. Fix light fixtures. Replace any broken screens. Put Flowers in the dining room.
- Neutralize the space – Clean, declutter and depersonalize. Most buyers are looking to put their own touches on a new home. Therefore having a blank canvas for the new buyers mind to impose their own touches. They want to picture themselves in the home…not you.
- Enhance the curb appeal – Now this could be by replacing an old mailbox, planting flowers, painting the door, trimming the bushes. There is nothing more appealing to a potential buyer then getting the warm and fuzzy’s the moment they pull up to your home.
- Make showing the property easy – Be ready for buyers 1st thing in the morning, late at night and on weekends. Also leave when your home is being shown that way possible buyers can feel free to look around your home.
- Remove your pets – Make sure when the potential buyers come they do not see any animals, also remove the evidence of animals like the dog bowls and litter boxes. Try to make it unnoticeable that a pet ever lived there.
- Make sure your listing is on ALL of the online portals that matter – Craigslist, Zillow, Realtor.com and Trulia to name a few. Now a days almost as many homes are sold through social media outlets as traditional outlets so stay open minded and try everything.
- Make sure you take LOTS of pictures – Most people start their search online and then decide which houses they will be going to see based on the pictures. You definitely want professional pictures that aren’t taken with a camera phone.
Here are some things to avoid if you want to sell your home fast!
Hiring the wrong broker – Now it can be tricky to decipher the good from the bad. But good brokers do a lot of business so they usually have a lot of listings. More importantly they have a lot of listings that actually sell. Just being able to land listings is one thing but being able to stage them and price them correctly is another.
Not taking the first fast bid – Buyers tend to get cocky when they get a quick nibble early on and want to “wait”. That 1st offer may be a little light so you deny it to make a little more. That 1st offer is usually the catch.
Show your house before you stage it – Now we went over this in thing’s you should do to speed along the process but it is this important we decided to mention it again. Clean, declutter, depersonalize and neutralize your home. They don’t want to move in your home, they want o move in their home.
Make small price reductions over and over again – Nothing smells more like desperation then small frequent price drops. The longer a property is available on the market, the harder it will be to sell. In our office we call it “Dead Wood” The more times the price is dropped the more value the listing loses in the buyers eyes. The logic says everyone has seen it and no one wants it, why would I risk it? The fastest selling house on the market is the newest and the cheapest.
Overprice your home – Most buyers tend to think the smartest way to get what they want for there home is to price it just above market value and leave room for bargaining…but that is a HUGE risk. What happens is you scare away potential buyers. Some say overpricing is the biggest deal killer of all.
[Real Estate Factoid: Buyers determine the market value of your home, not you. The true price of a home is determined by what an able and willing buyer is willing to pay for it…]